Connecting you with your health care professional from the comfort and safety of your own home
What is ABC – Telehealth?
ABC – Telehealth consultations allow you to see and speak to our Chiropractors and Physiotherapists without having to physically attend our practice.
A Telehealth Consultation is via a secure video conference app using Zoom.
It can take between 15 – 30 minutes for an Existing Patient and up to 45 minutes for a New Patient
Our Active Back Care Telehealth Consultations use Zoom. This is a simple App that can be downloaded onto your phone or computer. Active Back Care will simply send you an invitation to join a meeting on Zoom via SMS or email. There will be a link in this message. Just click on the link and it will automatically open up your Zoom App and send you to your meeting with your Practitioner on a Telehealth Consultation. It couldn’t be easier! Call us for Step by Step instructions.
Although there is no physical contact or manual therapy involved, an ABC- Telehealth Consultation can go a long way to help
- assess a new condition
- manage your current aches and pains
- monitor your progress
The knowledge, experience and skills of our Active Back Care Chiropractors and Physiotherapists can help provide you with
- Practical Do’s and Don’ts for your individual condition that can help you avoid aggravating your condition as well as help support and improve it during this difficult time.
- Individually assess, identify and then demonstrate safe and effective home therapies, exercises and conditioning programmes just for you
ABC -Telehealth Can Help With:
- Neck Pain, Tension and Headaches
- Lower and Mid back pain
- Stress /Tension Build up
- Joint Stiffness
- Muscle Aches
- Postural Strain
- Ergonomic Home Office Set Up